Skip to main content
Business Etiquette: More than just Good Manners
Webinar | 1 1/2 Hours | CE Credits: 2.0
It’s more important than ever to make every business interaction count. Technology and the expectations of a diverse population create unique challenges never before encountered by a workforce.
The definition of good manners has evolved to include emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
Professional and conscientious workplace behavior helps us gain and retain business. In an increasingly impersonal world, people who exhibit thoughtful and empathetic manners outshine the competition by providing world-class customer service.
Etiquette applies to the entire organizational chart of your financial institution, and includes interactions with co-workers, clients, and vendors. Your ability to build productive and lasting relationships predicts your career potential.
• Strategies for making an on-going good impression
• Proper dress code etiquette for all occasions and seasons
• How to co-exist peacefully in the office, including call centers, cubicles and lunchrooms
• Crafting polite, clear and concise e-mails, texts, and voicemail messages
• Best practices for productive conference calls
• Tips for running and participating in an efficient in-person meeting
• Using empathy in the workplace to deal with generational/cultural differences
• Self-awareness tips to help you manage your impact on others
• Respecting other people’s time – bosses, customers, and colleagues
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for anyone who works with other humans, either face-to-face, on the telephone, via email, or by text. Whether your clients are external customers or internal co-workers, this program will help you elevate your workplace interactions to increase productivity and effectiveness.
Cami Wheeler is a human resources strategist who has managed nearly every department in a financial institution. Her expertise is developing high performance teams, resolving conflict, increasing employee engagement, and identifying/coaching future leaders. She has a master’s degree in Adult Education and is a senior-certified HR professional (SHRM-SCP).
BSA for Lenders
BSA For The Board of Directors
25 Errors on Beneficial Ownership
IRA Year End Wrap Up
Alert! CTR Changes on Businesses
Customer Due Diligence Update
Implementing Regulation CC Changes for the July 1 Deadline